URC/ELAN/RTI Showroom Licences

Chowmain handles and distributes all showroom licenses directly. In order to use receive a Chowmain showroom license you must apply a  showroom license which you can then apply to your showroom drivers. You can apply for a Chowmain Showroom Licence Here. Once you are granted a Chowmain Showroom License you will apply it to your drivers within your showroom project.